Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

Mirrored Furniture: old trend or neverending love story

By 9:42:00 AM , ,


Why do we love Mirror and Glance in the Interiors? 

When space is small, it gives the illusion of bigger place. And when space is big enough? We still love to use them to decorate. I love them! And somehow I forgot about their existence completely.

Hooker 1469$

Link HERE


Horchow 1399$

Link HERE


Pottery Barn 999$

Link HERE

I am currently working on design project of big six bedroom house. There are bunch of space and there is no need of trying to maximize the space. And yet the architect who made the project of the house has done considering such a big house very small entry room. Generally the style of interior that clients would like to see as the result I would call classic eclectic, which means classic modern style with a little modern touch-ups. And in the entry room they would like to have chest as the family is big enough to have a lot of things for storage. Especially near the entrance. So it should be dresser or sideboard with drawers. And while facing this issue I totally forgot about mirrored furniture and thanks God I bumped very accidentally into it on http://stephaniecohenhome.com/ . My problem was solved and I avoid putting into small room big piece of wood furniture. Alleluia!


The mirrored furniture could be quite expensive, though. And so I have found this DIY project on Youtube with step-to-step video tutorial how-to. Easy and very affordable. In case if I would love to make some furniture mirrored I would use this source.


Shop this look:





Hey, please let me know which of the furniture selection you liked most!

XoXo

Be well
Be inspired

Your Aeri Cohen

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I love so much mirrored furniture, and it is quite expensive.but I never thought about making it by myself! Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have mirrored furniture, but a-) cleaning it will be hell, and b-) you'll always be worried about breaking it. Its looks so beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mirrors everywhere in the house, and absolutely adore mirrored furniture, you know those old fashioned display cabinets with mirror back! I love the wall light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!! My husband, not so much... Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mirrored furniture looks great! I would love to have mirrors everywhere but I have a little son and you know haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look of this furniture. I would not like all the fingerprints from my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful pieces! I just love the mirrors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea of adding a mirrored furniture especially to smaller spaces because they make the room look bigger. These are lovely choices, I really like that second drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mirrored furniture has this certain class and elegance and it's a great addition in any room. It fits more in the classic-contemporary decor, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all such lovely pieces. I really like the mirrored furniture. They're all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I prefer the top one. Although, they are all a bit expensive for me. I wonder if I could find comparative pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of the mirrored furniture, and it is very expensive, thank you so much for tips!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I like that Pottery Barn look. I think the mirror look is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never had mirrored furniture, but I would definitely consider it. It would definitely be a conversation starter when we had company.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pieces are gorgeous. I would love to use them in a modern or rustic room.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never heard of mirrored furniture. It is really interesting and neat looking though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love mirrored furniture! I used to have a mirrored night stand by it was damaged in a move.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love mirrored furniture, especially in small rooms. I think I like your 2nd shop this look better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a wonderful ddsign project to handle and I do love how mirrored furniture can give the best look & feel, though it is expensive. When you can get it done on your own, it should be great to make the best use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We've gone tiny living in the city and I've read about mirrors. I'm still trying to figure out which wall to put a mirror at to give our home the illusion that we have bigger space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. my mom's house has abig mirror by the living room and it did wonders. the living room looks big. love mirrors as well but then with four kids at home, we have to opt for soft and less prone to danger.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love mirrored furniture but I have kids. Wouldn't stay clean for long!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'll have to leave that to you. I'm not a fan of mirror furniture, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  24. never took notice of how awesome mirrored furniture was until reading this. Looks so pristine and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  25. We love mirrored furniture. Actually we have two here at my parents house and i'm saying that is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing and all designs are perfect. We are also a Mirror Furniture Australia online service provider. One of the best online store dwelllivinginteriors where you can purchase all types of furniture. For more information, go over on our website and see the latest collection of furniture

    ReplyDelete