Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

Garcinia Cambogia Review and My Experience

By 7:23:00 PM ,




I have heard about Garcinia Cambogia for a while now and always wanted to try it. After my Food&Drink trip to Napa Valley, I gain some weight, and it was the right moment to try out this supplement.

The study says it contains hydroxy citric acid and blocks enzyme "citrate lyase." Our body uses this enzyme to make fat. It also raises levels of the serotonin in the brain, which can get you feel not so hungry. And so people take it on an empty stomach before exercises. Some extremals even take one more pill after exercise with the meal.

I made it one week every day after breakfast before my training, and I would like to share my experience.
First of all, I was sweating like crazy. Second, I was full of energy even after two- three hours of cardio. Which gave me that feeling that I can push my boundaries and do more.
After one week of a little amount food and lots of physical activities, I sprained my ankle. And not just one, but on both legs. Was it because of that supplement? Or I just did overwhelm myself?

I had a lot of time for thinking "why" during my recovering period and did some research; I have read a lot of articles about this supplement. And here what I highly recommend to those of you who goes "hardcore" like me.
1) Always hydrate yourself! You should ideally put back as much water as you spend sweating. Buy good water with electrolytes or make your own but this is an essential part. With your sweat, a lot of minerals go out from your body, and you have to replace it.
2) Do not over exercise. Even though your brain(with a high level of serotonin)  will tell you that your limits are unlimited, it is not. Always follow your exercise plan.
3) Do not take it you have the deficiency of iron, if you take any pain medicine if pregnant or nursing or if you have kidney or liver problems.

Be well,
Aeri
xoxo

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I want to gain some weight and that product looks great. I think I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at my ideal weight right now but hopefully some people find this post useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this before. It does sound effective though, especially since you notice the changes in your body. I think it's important to stay hydrated like you said if one of the effects is to make you sweat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of this to try but haven't yet. Sounds like you had great results with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like it works well with you. I am gaining weight recently and I think I need a weight loss product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should really get to drink more water than usual. I haven't tried sweating too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't actually heard of this but seems like it's a great product for weight loss. I often do the 10 day juice fast to detox and get back on track

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time I have heard of this product. I like that you stressed about making sure to drink enough water. Many people who diet tend to also cut back on their water intake which can be detrimental.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess do not over exercise or train. I am used to run 30minutes to 1hour everyday like I never get tired. Then I force to go and run during my monthly period and there was I, Knee was swollen and cant even run for 5minutes. I am stuck on elliptical machine for 2months now. still trying to heal my knees. I think sometimes we forced ourselves coz we feel we can still do it. Never heard this product before

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried this yet. I have heard good things about it and I like that you noticed a difference in your energy levels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. replica bags canada hermes replica handbags j0a33d4g71 replica bags wholesale in divisoria replica bags supplier directory x5e37c9k06 replica bags from turkey 7a replica bags philippines address h7c57x3y87 replica bags joy

    ReplyDelete