Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

Valentine Make-up and Look Step-by-step Get Ready With Me

By 8:03:00 PM ,



Happy Valentine day, Loves!

New video on Youtube HERE

I am so happy to finish this long video/ step-by-step tutorial! I finally won my computer which did not allow me to save my longest video ever!

Even though it is the end if the Valentine day i will publish it anyway! But now i will know how long it takes to upload an hour video on Youtube! Forever and ever and ever.

I was really trying to make it shorter and this is the shortest version, pardon me %-)
Later i will add here timing of the video and list of products that i have mentioned in here!

Enjoy

Thumb up

Subscribe

LETS BE a FRIENDS %-)

Instagram @aericohen
Twitter @aerianecohen
Blog www.aerianecohen.com
Facebook Irene Cohen


You Might Also Like

0 comments