Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

SEVERE MIGRAINE / HEADACHE STORY and HOW I DEAL WITH THIS

By 5:20:00 AM


My love-story with headache starts when I was very young, around 7-8 years old. And I was too young to try figure out what can be the cause of this. I just member how I was begging my parents for advil-kind-of pill to get a relief. Once when I was adolescent I decided to go to the doctor and ask a professional opinion. So I ended up with prescribed pills that made me sleepy all the time and special collar that will hold my neck when I will be at home. And I clearly member how the doctor said " So let's try this, if it will not help, we will try something else". Hence he was not sure why I have a headache, he did not make any analysis and at that moment I clearly realize that there is only one person who can help me: and it is myself. 
That' s how I start doing yoga and somehow it actually had helped me. But still I have had occasionally migraines and at that moment all I wanted is to die.
So let's try to see closer and understand what is it, migraine.
A migraine, however, may be a terribly severe headache that's preceded by different symptoms. Many of us suffer from headaches and once they have one, they will be in agony for hours or maybe even days. The reason for headache is not acknowledged and there's no acknowledged cure, however medications square measure accessible to treat or a minimum of mitigating the symptoms of a headache. Usually a headache begins with auras that square measure primarily warning symptoms that square measure sensory abnormalities like lightweight or hot flashes, blind spots, nausea, or forcing out. In most cases, once an individual suffers from a headache headache, the pain may be therefore torturesome that every one that a person can wish to try to use a dark area that's quiet wherever he will lie. Migraines can be therefore severe that it can hinder the daily functions of life like work, meeting with friends, etc. Risk factors for headache headaches are: 1. case history. Your case history may also verify whether or not you may have migraines or not. If you have got shutblood relatives tormented by migraines, you're doubtless to possess them too. 2. If you're underneath forty years getting on. Most migraines begin in between the ages of 20-39 years getting on. 3. girls are at high risk for migraines. Men will have them too, however girls will endure extreme secretion changes which will trigger migraines. 4. secretion changes may also be a giant risk issue. once the girls are in their flow cycle, hormones will go wild. this will build the conditions right to trigger a headache. Some girls may also suffer from migraines throughout their trimester of their physiological state and at the onslaught of biological time. So as you see there are lots and lots of causes. However i was trying and trying so many different things to cure and most important prevent headaches. Here you can find my basic morning physical complex( as normally my headache starts right in the morning) and therefore I have found my own "magic wound" against this. I would be so happy if it will help someone besides me. Please feel free to share your experience down below in the comments.

All sequence should take 20-30 minutes. Try to find relax in each pose and let muscles get use to new position. I personally stay in each pose 2-3 minutes or till i feel that there is no tension any more.

















My others videos:

Apartment Tour New York
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZkcd...

How-to grow long hairs and nails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQfb...

Valentine Day Make-up and Chit Chat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MUWc...

Naked Pallete How-to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzaVY...

Enjoy

Thumb up and Subscribe if you want to see more videos by me!)

SOCIAL
Instagram @aericohen
Twitter @aerianecohen
Facebook Irene Cohen




You Might Also Like

0 comments