Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

Waist trainer : how it became my life changer

By 9:42:00 AM , ,

Waist trainer : how it became my life changer



If the new corsets are everywhere on Instagram and many people make money on them, do they really work or it is just another marketing trick to grab attention and money from girls and women who wants to be more beautiful ?
Check this article to get the honest customer opinion, me, about waist trainer that was ordered on Amazon by my own money. Reading this you will avoid common mistakes of wearing waist trainer. And it will help you to be more confident in how-to use it.

So what to expect after you finally get it and UPS kindly delivered it to your door?
Do not expect miracles – Leave the space for failure – Set your goals and follow them.
First of all, do not expect any miracles without putting any effort. If there is the place for it, maybe somewhere but not here. Hence, you will not have the perfect waist in one day.
Second, you will probably fail from one place. Just accept it and try one more time. Member, it is not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up again. My advice is to leave couple days in your weekly schedule for ''cheat'' days where you will take the Waist Trainer off  and go back to your ''normal'' diet and quantity of what you eat.
And finally, set up your goals  and ideal result. Make realistic time period when you will reach your goals. My advice here is not to be tough on yourself or on the contrary too enervated.  God created Earth in seven days. Choose golden mean and be consistent.

When I started to wear the Waist Trainer the first and the most important benefit I have noticed is that now finally I can control my appetite. The sad thing about our stomach is if it is already big you cannot make it smaller. And as a result, our appetite still there when we start a diet. Especially it trigs during first days and even weeks of dieting. Because our body already got used to eating a particular quantity of food.
Then after a week or so I start to close trainer not on the first zipper but on the second. And here again,  first couple days I felt not comfortable and then on the third day my stomach became smaller and uncomfortable feelings disappear.
And so on I finished on a third and last zipper. I felt myself a winner and decided to celebrate and take it off on two days. Before that, I used to take it off just during the night. So I did not have any ''cheat'' days. And it was my biggest mistake. As I already mentioned ,please, leave some days for cheating otherwise you will make my mistake.
After I took the Waist trainer of I started to eat like a crazy and could not stop myself. It is like when you decide not to eat anything during the day and overnight you end up in the fridge. Please do not make the same.


And therefore, be patient and not try to fasten the process. Remember your gut needs time to get smaller. Do not force yourself. Truly love yourself and you will definitely reach good results.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have always been intrigued by waist trainers and now that I just had my second baby, I'm even more interested!

    ReplyDelete