Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

How-to-blog or I am starting again

By 6:16:00 AM , , ,





Finding myself in watching my blog-ghost i asked 

«why it doesn't write by itself?!» 

russian edition HERE 

And there are so many things happening around and inside that i literally on the way to blow out. And i am asking myself: 

- Is it time management mistake? 

- Or perfectionist paralysis? 
- Or am i really busy? 
- Or i do not have anything to write about? 
- Or vague concept and weak content? 
- Or necessity to focus on at least three main theme which is too difficult to choose?

I was always writing

As i member myself. I member mine first little tale about summer that took some awards in school.  I member that sometimes i was writing about everything and just because, about impressions, about my dreams and i was flying in my fantasy on paper sheets. I always found it wonderful and kind of magic. But time pass by and i was taken by life routine, how to earn first money to go visit Rome( place where i was born), and all this friends/job/party topics just took over me. So that magic writing process were covered by all these everyday parts of life.

Sometimes it was calling to my soul with nostalgia of holding pen and having pain on the next day because i was holding it with too much power or because i wrote too long and too aggressive.

And now right at this point if my reality i intend to create structure and schedule in my everyday basic routine of writing articles to the blog. And i decided to read How-to-Blog articles by already successful bloggers and ,well, the most important thing as i squeeze from all enormously articles is to write constantly and follow your main topics and niche. 

And here i wanna share with you articles that i found the most useful 

-->
101 idea for blog articles. Seriously, if you don't know what to write about or you stuck in the middle and trying to find inspiration for your blog, this article is definitely for you.


And here most accurate information, technique tips and other little secrets about blogging, such as what platform to choose, use hosting or not and etc.

Realize that i have really a lot topics to write about, and considering the fact that i need to be inside one niche, i came across a conflict with basic tenets of successful bloggers. And i just cannot so easily pick up three main ideas and topics and cut out others which will mean i am cutting parts of my life and my soul.  At the same moment i frustrated even more because i did not understand which language to choose to write because my native one is Russian and i really want to write as for Europe and Asia as for America.

Wandering around and asking to the universe give me any clue and flipping through EPOCH TIMES i was magnetized by article by MILENE FERNANDEZ about SUSAN ROCKEFELLER. I liked there everything from the beginning to the end. I was inspired with Susan and her personality , her brave character and enthusiasm about global environmental problems. her points of view about food and healthy diet. I was amused how she combine different and sometimes controversial  things and ideas in her life. 


Allow to be truly and deeply yourself


feel yourself complete and build your life considering your real Self with all shades and sometimes even problems- that is what we all need and that is what i was reading in my favorite books for ages and could not comprehend 100% in my life.

I was trying with affirmations and 'positive thinking' put my own being on the level of Perfect, Ideal and Right, but the thing is that Perfect is not my perfect, and what is right for somebody not right for me. I was dreaming about external, but put aside internal. 


However allow to be yourself and fully acceptance
-
that is real and best gift that we can give to ourselves.

And i let myself from my feelings of safe inner space all manifestations to flow but promise to cut off all the unnecessary.

And the main three huge theme for my blog will be

Lifestyle, Art&Design and Beauty.

LIFESTYLE 

include healthy recipes, detox and cleansing programs and my review on them, travelling posts( when i will travel) and everyday lifestyle, and also inspirational qoute per week.

ART&DESIGN  

include trendy color mood boards, occasional art once per week, interior collage 'what-in-trend' once per month, my new upcoming www.etsy.com items of art.

BEAUTY 

include makeup inspirational tutorial or hair tutorial once per week and my recipes to healthy skin.
For dessert i would suggest you some interesting on my opinion comments from readers different blogs about How-To-Blog.

Enjoy and see you soon.
Cheers.

«It’s not easy to build a succesful blog, it takes a lot of times and dedication. Writing unique content and being consistent is key” by Kevin

“Starting a blog is really easy, but maintaining it for a long time is very hard. We should have clear vision about what niche we want to blog. Here is my mantra fro blogging à Start a blog with blogger, Create Great Content, study competitors, work on search engine optimisation, make new friends online, use social media to the fullest and Monetize blog with adsense and its alternative. Last but not least maintain it.” by Suraj 

What's on photo?

#GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
Furla purse
Hermes Parfume


You Might Also Like

0 comments