Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

ColorPop Cosmetics Cheap Lipsticks from LA : Yes or NO?

By 9:00:00 AM ,



Cheap Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks? 6$ per one? Really??? I guess the quality is just horrible. I am not going to put on my lips anything that cheaper that 20.
Yeah, that was me when I heard the first time about Colorpop. With time, the information about this company and product was just all over me: Youtube, Instagram. And mostly just good reviews.

So I decided there are only two truths:
- or all this girl were being paid for making advertising of this Liquid Lipsticks
- or probably it is superb lippies and is should at least try before making any opinion
I went on website www.colorpop.com and got lost in the huge amount of different types and shades.
What you should know is there are two main types of product they have for lips: Matte and Sheer. They also have products for eyes, but i guess the starting point to learn about the product and to understand will you like it at all is to purchase lippies first.
I got two boxes:
- one with five shades Liquid Matte Lipsticks which lasting very long and a pigment is adamant and bright but not so comfortable to wear, so I can consider them more for night go out days
- another one with six shades Lippy Sticks which I can think as less pigmented but more moisturizing and happy for your lips feelings

So the question 'Yes or No' i can close to myself. Let's say I would definitely repurchase this product but now is the question 'When'? As I have so many of them now and for this summer I am a hundred percent provided myself with Lippies.

Muah and Ciao from New York, Loves!

To check out switches please follow the link and enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments