Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

What my Spring Go-To Look Like?

By 7:05:00 AM ,




When it comes to Springtime to our Daily Life, most of us struggling with allergies, fevers, all sorts of results by changing weather conditions, etc. And what we do with our wardrobe during all these annoying things that are coming together with good sunny, warm days?

Right, we have two major girl types of solving this staff.
The first group of ladies is putting on their favorites Addidas or Nike and some sporty pants. Plus some comfy sweater or fabric coats. I can mostly consider myself as part of this party, comfy and I don't care how I look like while I am sneezing'.
The second group is so vigorously inspired by the sunshine and new collections that at the end of this fashion craziness and filling their wardrobe finally with all kind of new prints and trend end up themselves exhausted. And in the morning in the rush putting the same Addidas or Nike and the same comfy sweater and let chilling all new clothes for a real time. But as I have been here before 90% of it will be used next season or not at all.
Of course, there is the third type of girls, The Fashionista. And they always look perfect and have any problem with their look and style. But mostly it is their work. And we are not speaking about them in this article.

So what solution I have found for myself for days when you do not have any inspiration to dress up in the morning or just do not have enough time for it?
I prepare go-to everyday look, universal, something that will not let you struggle in front wardrobe with the question in your mind.
Something easy and comfy and at the same moment good looking with following some new trends.
And this is an example of my Spring- time goes- to look.

Boots WantMyLook
Vest Romeo and Juliete Couture

You Might Also Like

0 comments