Welcome to our website !

AERIANE COHEN

interior design/ artist

Acne Scars: How to get rid of in less than six months!

By 10:14:00 AM ,




I moved to New York in August 2014, and it was the most life-changing experience ever. And with all this beautiful and amazing stuff that came to my life, Acne appears, and it was the most discouraging things ever happen to me. ( I have never have had any pimples or even scars and ANY problems with my skin).

I start experimenting with all kind of Diets,(mostly I was experimenting with Dairy free products), then with skincare products that promised life-changing results. There was connection the with Dairy products in my diet, but not just that. My cycle, or stress, or too much good things or too many bads. Everything was a trigger, and this Acne( or horrible huge pimples) were just coming again and again. I did not cure old ones, and newborn kept coming. In the end, I just lost any hope. But I kept putting in search Google or Youtube still trying to find something that I did not know yet.

And this day had come! I bumped on lots of teenagers- youtube-bloggers who were screaming about benefits of Dermaroller. Though I was very skeptical, I spent hours watching them and trying to figure out does it work or not!
I have checked the price( it was around 15 bucks or so!). And the thing is you can easily spend hundreds of dollars on some skincare products, which can be trusted just by their ads, but then struggling to spend fifteen dollars on the product with thousand good reviews.
Finally, I purchased it on Amazon, and here I am, holding it and staring in the mirror telling myself with no hope that this product will help, will for sure!

First, you have to know that there is no word as a miracle here. To see the results you should be constant and persistent.
Second, it is imperative what kind of product you put on your face after. You see, while using Dermaroller, you are creating little holes in your skin so that the better product will be there the better!
Third, you should make this procedure overnight right before you go to bed. No sun should be on the skin after Dermaroller.

I start to see the difference in couple weeks of constant usage. But benefits are not just for acne scars. It is also smoothing your skin, making pores smaller, lifting some areas, making the whole tone much healthier. In other words, I highly recommend it and do not see any «why» you should not try!

Make this part of your routine and your skin will thank you.



YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE



You Might Also Like

0 comments